POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For St. (68k jpeg) : For St. (68k jpeg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  For St. (68k jpeg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 23 May 2007 17:21:23
Message: <4654b053@news.povray.org>
Steven, Happy Birthday!

At first I considered not posting this, as it may deepen your
melancholy, but then I thought that recognition of of your birthday
would be better than ignoring it.

Try not to feel down. You are a year older, sure, but that's another
year you've lived to witness this miracle called life.

In physics, there is no such thing as cause without effect, and you
can't get something from nothing (i.e. matter from absence of matter).
It is for this reason alone that I consider life a miracle. We shouldn't
exist; nothing should exist, yet here we are. Add to that the fact that
we as humans can recognize and appreciate life, and you have a miracle
on top of a miracle.

Steve, whatever it takes to make yourself happy this year(apart from
breaking the law), do it! Life's too precious.

BTW, I'm not happy with the render, and there was going to be cake, but
I had to post it sooner or later :)

~Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: